A software/ website development and Graphics Studio here to bespoke your brand.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Web Developer at Olva Group, Nairobi County, Kenya. The Web Developer will work on a day-to-day basis on web development tasks. The roles and responsibilities include collaborating with cross-functional teams and translating designs and wireframes into high-quality, well-functioning code. The developer must be able to write reusable, tested, and well-documented code to meet project requirements in designing and maintaining software applications.
- Back-End Web Development, Programming, and Web Development skills
- Front-end development and Web Design skills
- Ability to use programming languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby, and Python
- Skills in using database management systems like SQL and NoSQL
- Ability to use UI frameworks including Angular, React, and Vue
- Ability to clean and organize code and to dabble with version control systems like Git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience in Agile development methodologies would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Olva Group is a dedicated software/website development studio located in Nairobi County, Kenya. We are focused on servicing businesses from all over the world with careful planning, good communication, and a willingness to travel when needed. We work remotely with clients, wherever they may be located, and this operational style is as effective as any project completed locally.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started