Supercharging your lending - Grow your business, unlock new efficiencies & create happier & more loyal customers with Presta.
Primary Responsibilities Of a Vue.JS Front-End Developer
As a Vue front-end developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new user-facing features using the Vue.js framework.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with other team members, including designers and developers, to implement design mock-ups.
- Integrating RESTful APIs into the Vue.js application.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Conducting unit tests and end-to-end tests to ensure the application’s functionality.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues and providing solutions.
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to other team members.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
- Communicating with cross-functional teams, including project managers, designers, and other developers, to ensure the success of the project.
Overall, as a Vue.JS Front-End developer, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality, responsive, and scalable applications that meet the project requirements and exceed the end-user’s expectations.
- Be a good team player with strong communication skills. We love discussing new ideas and concepts, so it’s important to be organised and be able to explain your thought process.
- Highly skilled in the front-end JS framework Vue.JS to create dynamic user experiences. Knowledge of composition API is preferred. Vue.js should be your primary language
- Background in automated end-to-end testing particularly Cypress or Vite unit testing.
- A standard practice of cross-browser testing knowledge of WAI accessibility criteria and experience in coding to meet at least level AA.
- A good understanding of visual design (making things look beautiful for screens of all sizes).
- Have a reasonable understanding of source version control (Git)
Presta Capital, a fintech company based in Nairobi is looking for young nerds. We are a small, close-knit family of developers and consultants taking on the challenge of delivering the future of digital financial services to Africa.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started