We are the trusted friend to travel businesses and travellers a like. We elevate the travel industry through innovative solutions and connections.
This is a full-time on-site role for a UI/UX Designer at Tripitaca. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating and designing mockups, visual design, and prototyping. The UI/UX Designer will also be responsible for user experience design (UED) as it relates to Tripitaca’s travel business management services.
- Facilitate comprehensive user research through interviews, and surveys to gather insights on user interaction with our products.
- Develop and refine user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to foster intuitive user experiences.
- Innovate and design wireframes, user narratives, pathways, and mockups, ensuring optimal functionality across diverse devices and interfaces.
- Strategically enhance user experience by making informed decisions about core functionalities and emerging features.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders to advance project goals.
- Champion the client’s vision by crafting, testing, and refining digital experiences.
- Execute user interface testing, including calls-to-action, banners, layout configurations, design aesthetics, navigational flows, and landing page link targets.
- Utilize data and analytics to refine user experiences and communicate performance metrics.
- 4+ years of related professional experience using standard UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience in designing responsive consumer-facing applications.
- Professional certification in UI accessibility design is a plus.
- Experience working in the travel industry is a plus
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in phased UX modernization of products.
- Practical knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Proficiency in generating interaction design materials like concept diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes (both low and high fidelity).
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer science, or a related field.
Tripitaca (500 Startups B31) is a company based in Nairobi County, Kenya that helps travel businesses increase conversions, collect payments, manage their businesses online, and get access to credit. Additionally, Tripitaca helps travellers find verified properties and experiences, book packages and experiences online, and make flexible payments safely.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started