Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
To be successful in the position, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a top-notch test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started