Kopo Kopo offers solutions to help businesses grow and prosper through payments.
About the role:
What you’ll get to do as the Technical Product Manager
- You will actively work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs. You will focus on implementation and what technology is required to meet the business requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Implement beta tests.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
To succeed in the Technical Product Manager role, you should have
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software engineering or solutions architecture and at least 2 years of product development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle. Proven ability to assess and address technical risks
- Proven ability to facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What they can offer you
Culture – They put their people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. They have built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. The Kopo Kopo team values and respects each other and always looks out for one another.
Learning – They have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, health insurance, an annual bonus, plus other benefits.
About Kopo Kopo:
Kopo Kopo is a financial technology company transforming the way merchants and their customers interact in emerging markets. They are leveraging the wildly successful mobile money systems in emerging markets like Kenya to build a merchant services platform that digitises their businesses by providing them with digital payment acceptance and disbursements, merchant credit and other business management tools that they need to succeed.
What they do:
Engineering at Kopo Kopo is an inspired, customer-focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Their infrastructure runs on some of the cool tools that excite infrastructure engineers – Kubernetes, Docker etc.
They also make business decisions based on the large stream of data we receive daily, so they work daily with big data, perform data analytics and build models to make sense of the noise and give their customers the best experience.
If this excites you, it excites them too and they would love to have you.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started