Playrix is one of the top mobile gaming companies in the world. Our titles are played by 100 million people every month.
We are optimizing our infrastructure solutions and are looking for a Technical Director – Infrastructure to build a highly efficient, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure for our games. Your task will be to create a vision and strategy and realize their implementation.
- Design and implement a highly efficient, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure for our games
- Design and implement monitoring and logging systems
- Ensure a high level of reliability, availability, and security for the backend of our games
- Research and implement new technologies for continuous improvement of cloud infrastructure
- Lead and coordinate the engineering team’s work
The role of Technical Director – Infrastructure has the following requirements:
- Practical experience in developing the infrastructure of a high-load project from scratch, or successful experience in migrating a similar project from on-premises to a cloud solution
- Experience in implementing large-scale changes/optimizations of infrastructure projects
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer/SRE will be a plus
- 3+ years of work experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with automation, orchestration, and provisioning tools (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Kubernetes, Vault)
- Experience in building and managing effective teams, setting goals, and motivating results
- The ability to understand business needs and adapt infrastructure solutions to business requirements
- Readiness to work under high pressure and meet urgent deadlines, effectively responding to critical situations
- The ability to find innovative solutions and use advanced technologies to improve infrastructure
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started