Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding and analyzing the security needs of the organization, identifying risks and vulnerabilities, and developing strategies and solutions to mitigate those risks. In addition, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s information assets, as well as protects the organization from cyber threats and attacks.
- Ability to strategically design and map information security requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
- Responsible for developing technical specification requirements for information security projects in collaboration with delivery managers, security architects, technical leads, and local market cyber security teams.
- Provide project-level analysis, producing required project analysis documentation namely business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, testing plans, acceptance criteria and other project artefacts.
- Conduct and facilitate requirements gathering workshops and collaborative design sessions with information security stakeholders.
- Work with information security stakeholders to resolve conflicting requirements.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members.
- Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related technical field.
- Professional experience in business analysis with 5+ years as a Business Analyst in the project space.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities, including presentation skills.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- Information Security experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Preferably an experience in Project Management or experience in starting & driving new initiatives.
- Preferably an experience in working for a highly regulated industry.
- Preferably with relevant security certifications such as CISA, CRISC, or CISSP; or an intent to get one.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started