Tezza Business Solutions
IT service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Digital Marketing services 🇺🇲🇰🇪🇳🇬
Our company is looking for a Systems Architect to join our team.
- Experience programming in a scripting language such as Power Shell, VBScript, etc;
- Provides proper training and support after implementation to ensure proper knowledge transfer to given business units;
- Controls solutions by establishing specifications and coordinating implementation with technical teams;
- Communicates the effectiveness and task progress of the technical project team members;
- Participate in developing IT Governance processes and their enforcement;
- Serve as technical project manager for various business projects;
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of IT Solutions, from requirements and design to regular maintenance, updates, and fixes;
- Provide technical advice and guidance to assigned business areas;
- Partner with business and third-party administrators to design and implement technical solutions supporting underlying business processes;
- Participate in testing and verification of technical solutions.
The Systems Architect role has the following requirements:
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills;
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices;
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans;
Tezza Business Solutions is a dynamic and innovative IT organization committed to delivering top-notch solutions to our clients. We are seeking a passionate and skilled DevOps Engineer to be part of our team. In this role, you will bridge the gap between development and operations, playing a key role in building, automating, and deploying our software applications quickly and securely. You will work closely with developers, system administrators, and security engineers to ensure smooth CI/CD pipelines, efficient infrastructure management, and reliable production environments.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started