Digitalisation Partner For Microfinance
About the job
The System Analyst at Musoni System will join our Customer Support & Implementation team which is the day to day point of contact for any of our worldwide customers. Your daily tasks range from digging into customer problems and monitoring our infrastructure. You will report any issues in our support tooling, and if necessary act as a liaison between customer and members of the development team who can assist in resolving them.
As a young and rapidly growing company, the ideal System Analyst at Musoni System is ambitious, motivated and outgoing. We’re looking for fast learners with the ability to think strategically and creatively, especially those who enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment. We like people who are flexible and have the ability to enthusiastically respond to new tasks and challenges.
Does this sound like you?
- At least 3 years of work experience as a System Engineer, Data Analyst or Level 2/3 support roles
- Completed Diploma or BSc in IT studies
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Time management and organizational skills
In addition to the above, some nice to haves include:
- Experience in basic administration of Linux machines
- Familiarity with MySQL tooling
- (Analytical) experience in Microsoft Excel
Candidates for this role can apply for either our offices in Nairobi, Kenya or in Houten, Netherlands. For either location only candidates with a valid work permit will be considered for the position.
Thinking of upgrading your System Analyst skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.