Building one-to-one partnerships between best-in-class remote Executive Assistants and high-achieving professionals.
We need an Analytics & Data Science Specialist who will be responsible for providing business-critical insights and data, performing data analysis and creating written reports on outcomes and findings, and building dashboards and KPI-based tracking.
- Work directly with the Director of Data & Business Operations to execute a wide variety of dynamic, high-priority strategic projects, aimed at generating insights to make our business run more efficiently, and grow our company as fast as possible
- Perform complex data analyses and present key takeaways and insights through detailed written reports for the functional business leaders and executive team
- Build executive-level and detailed team-based operational KPI dashboards using SQL/Python, and BI/analytics tools (tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Create accompanying glossaries of terms/definitions for dashboards to ensure full data comprehension of functional business team members
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, analytics, and/or business intelligence role(s) OR post-secondary degree in Data Science and Analytics
- Thorough experience building with SQL and BI/analytics tools (Bonus: experience with Python)
- Preferred working hours: Eastern Standard Time to Pacific Standard Time (9 am – 5 pm)
- Looking for personal professional development, within a fast-moving organization that has more than doubled in size and revenue in the last year
- Ability to own dynamic, ambiguous projects end-to-end
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment and able to adapt quickly
- High-level organization skills and ability to prioritize key tasks
- A reliable teammate that holds others and themselves accountable
- Not afraid to voice one’s mind, or flag when things go wrong or need fixing
- Proactive goal-setter and self-starter: tests hypotheses, attempts first drafts, and seeks feedback from manager to collaborate on work-in-progress
- Structured thinker and clear communicator
- Willing to be wrong or fail, but diligent enough to learn from mistakes and not make the same mistake twice
- Bonus: Experience working with cross-cultural teams
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started