KCB Group is banking on you to be here for life ?
Sopra CoE Specialist – The Position
The role of Sopra CoE Specialist is to co-ordinate and apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate requests through collaboration with other functional teams to ensure seamless resolution of Sopra issues to enable support business strategy and entrench best practices.
- Works closely with various business functions and advice on Best Practice on core banking systems i.e. (Sopra, T24 etc.) and its robust functionalities
- Manages contract performance and nurture skills that advances the IT Banking Systems Operations strategy on Core banking (Sopra,T24 etc.)
- Evaluates and Reviews all (Sopra, T24 etc.) incidents and requests before resolution.
- Build and disseminate expert skills on Sopra support and issue resolution
- With team perform corrections on Sopra transactions with exceptions.
- In liaison with relevant business unit, perform Product Creation for approved products.
- In liaison with functional unit, supports Sopra-related projects.
- With business, perform Product Optimization for requests on existing products.
- Spearheads maintenance, traction, and resolution of system core functionalities i.e., Sopra platform
- Liaises with the Sopra vendor on escalated core issues for resolution.
- Participates in the change management process by ensuring that requisite Sopra parameter requests are updated after a change promotion.
Sopra CoE Specialist – The Person
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- 3 years progressive experience in Information Technology, with at least 3 years’ experience in the core banking system i.e., T24, and 2 years’ experience in Digital Channels, IT Projects, and Quality Assurance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking to upgrade your Project Management skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.