Connecting a world where technology innovation is a positive and exciting force for good. Join the conversation! #ImaginePossible
About this opportunity!
The role of Solution Architect is a senior person responsible for solution large pursuits in the application development services space for Ericsson clients. We are now looking for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing innovative technical solutions for the customers.
What you will do:
- Be accountable for providing a profitable business model for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Be responsible for the execution of the proposals and project work, resource allocations, assignments, and budgets
- Engage with the CxO level to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Deliver on necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participate in knowledge-sharing activities
- Provide technical support in customer discussions & presentations
- Manage customer complaints and provide solutions with accurate explanation reports
- Participation in the development of the service portfolio
- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines with internal and external customers
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Engage with the sales and accounts teams to drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Implement, fine-tune and benchmark features implemented into the network in line with customer presentation and expectations.
You will bring:
- 7 – 12 years in an IT Telco as a Solution Architect
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related subject area
- Solid customer/stakeholder management
- Competent in advanced feature trials and implementation for 2G,3G and LTE with the introduction of 5G
- Sense of urgency with quality as a key result
- A strong background in handling/effecting change
- A good command of English, both written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Experience in VOLTE and 5G will be advantageous
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started