SG provides solutions to a range of players in the financial sector focusing on #commercialbanks, #MFIs, #creditunions, #paymentnetworks and #mobileoperators.
With us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze and understand the business domain of the customer and adequately assess the customer’s requirements and needs at the initial phase of the project when limited information is available.
- Work with the project manager to have in place the timing and the resource and tasks assignments related to testing and other software quality activities.
- As part of customer implementation projects, plan and write test cases, based on Functional Specifications Documentation.
- Translate standard product requirements into test cases, test scenarios, and scripts.
- Conduct manual tests for verification, including functional, regression, load, and system testing.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the root cause.
- Document software defects, using the company’s Test Management platform.
What catches our eye:
For the position of Software QA Specialist, the applicant should fulfil the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience with Software Testing and Quality Assurance or IT Functional Support Specialist.
- Good understanding of various software development methodologies, as well as agile software quality assurance processes.
- Good understanding of the differences in software development for different platforms (web, desktop, mobile) and respectively their specific aspects, as well as different testing approaches.
- Experience in the analysis of complex technical documentation.
- Experience in preparing and handling QA-related technical documentation.
- Experience using Jira or Test Management platforms.
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable for quality.
- Knowledge of different types of databases and how they work, as well as the ability to create and execute DB queries.
- Good understanding of the Client-Server concept and the respective request/response messaging.
- Experience with web debugging proxy tools would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills with experience in preparing and handling QA-related technical documentation.
Not essential but an advantage:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Knowledge of various software development methodologies, as well as agile software delivery processes
- Knowledge of UML and ability to read and create UML diagrams based on the analysis of the software requirements
- Experience in the banking domain
By joining us you can
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation with our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started