World record breaking IT infrastructure supporting 100's of millions of online users, Gcore is a Luxembourg based global IT solutions provider
Here at Gcore, our mission is to make the Internet faster, more reliable, and more secure. We are currently seeking a Software Python Engineer (Cloud Billing) to join our dynamic team of over 500+ professionals spanning 30+ locations worldwide!
What you will do:
As a Software Python Engineer, you’ll join a team you can always rely on for feedback and continuous professional growth.
Working in the Gсore Cloud Team is:
- Develop a complex, engrossing and fast-growing product with thousands of real users
- Make the acquaintance of popular technologies and tools, such as Python, Go, FastAPI, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, OpenStack, Elastic, Sentry, Prometheus, Grafana, GitLab, etc.
- Develop and deploy services that power the Cloud from within
- Have 100% remote work, a lot of freedom in decision making and a minimum of bureaucracy
- Create and establish effective workflows with the team jointly
- Get an in-demand cloud experience
The Software Python Engineer – Cloud Billing remote role has the following responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing billing features that offer convenience and flexibility for our users.
- Developing analytics solutions to support informed decision-making for our product.
- Writing efficient and high-quality Python code using FastAPI, Clickhouse, and Kafka as part of the technology stack.
- Monitoring the performance and reliability of the services within your team’s scope of responsibility.
We expect you to have:
The Software Python Engineer – Cloud Billing remote role has the following requirements:
- Strong Python web development skills, including experience with asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Clickhouse and Kafka.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or others.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Loki, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passion for technology
Nice to Have:
- Experience in creating billing or analytics solutions with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of OpenStack architecture and its components
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools, GitLab CI
What We Offer:
We aim to offer benefits that ensure you feel and give your best. The benefits vary by region, but you can expect perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Remote, hybrid, or office work
- Educational support
- Medical insurance (depending on the contract type and your location)
- Business trips (depending on your role)
About the Company:
Gcore is an international cloud and edge leader in providing first-class web performance, content delivery, and security. Headquartered in Luxembourg, with offices around the world, the company provides its solutions to global leaders in numerous industries.
We manage our own global IT infrastructure across 6 continents, with one of the best network performances in Europe, North America, Asia, and LATAM. Gcore’s network consists of 140+ points of presence around the world in reliable Tier IV and Tier III data centres, with a total capacity exceeding 110 Tbps.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started