Invent Consulting Ltd
Partners for Success
We are hiring for the position of Software Project Manager with Scrum experience.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Ability to travel to customer sites.
The Software Project Manager with Scrum experience role has the following requirements:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of project management/computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector with proven delivery using the Agile methodology.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least one certification or proof of training in the Agile methodology.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started