Africa Management Solutions Ltd
Africa Management Solutions Ltd is a leading recruitment, hr outsourcing, and management consulting companies in Kenya, providing total staffing solutions.
Our client is growing at rapid speed and hiring! They offer you a stimulating, dynamic and challenging career with a company that offers fantastic opportunities and tremendous scope for growth for employees at all levels.
They are currently looking for applicants that are passionate about React Development; who will become part of our dynamic team who is responsible for analysis, design, development and testing of new functionality for our iNSight product as well as various stand-alone Portals. The Software Engineer – React Developer will help to enhance and scale our Ecommerce and Operational platforms and the associated software services and tools to accelerate the growth of this business.
Main Responsibilities includes:
The Software Engineer – React Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and creation of databases,
- Development of highly-available distributed systems as part of a bigger team
- Active participation in the SDLC process of existing and new applications and features
- Performing functional testing
- Writing unit tests
- 2nd line Support of production system which will require stand-by on a rotation basis – only when enough experience has been gained
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or Hudson.
- Be familiar with java build and dependency management tools such as Maven and Ant.
- Knowledge of GIT or similar source repository management tool.
- Knowledge of Java IDEs, such as Eclipse.
- Be able to interpret technical and business specifications.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Abilities to document a solution
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Be able to work both in a team and alone
- Ability to work well under pressure, especially in maintaining a balanced and logical approach
- Able to use initiative and take ownership
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal communication and able to communicate clearly
- Have the ability to write clear and concise documents.
Qualifications and Experience:
- •Relevant IT Degree
- 3 – 5 years’ React Development experience
- Experience with SDLC (develop, debug, test, package, publish, deploy).
- Java 8+ (or similar object-oriented programming language)
- Experience with at least one or more of the following database systems: , MySQL ,Oracle , Postgres, MongoDB
The following would be an added advantage towards your application:
- General Unix/Linux experience
- Exposure to/understanding of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Spring Technologies and JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with:
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started