IT Staff Augmentation Firm
The role of Software Engineer – Full Stack has the the following responsibilities:
- Ability to write code leveraging language features/framework features.
- General understanding of system architecture and tiered development.
- Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews.
- Use multiple tools to help debug/troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure software is well tested including implementation of unit and integration tests.
- Create solutions to business problems.
- Use analysis and critical thinking skills to determine the best approach to a software solution.
Key Competencies / Skills
The role of Software Engineer – Full Stack has the following requirements:
- Understand database features: Model relational database schemas to support business requirements, Author SQL statements for CRUD operations, and Debug and analyse SQL statements for optimization.
- Experience working with source code repositories.
- Understand cloud services and implementation.
- Exemplary communication ( written, oral ) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coding abilities to work on numerous parts of a system or application at the same time while being accurate and thorough.
- Critical thinking to identify risks and enhance problem-solving.
- Flexibility to adjust to clients changing requests.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- Exposure to the Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Support clients in the US.
- If On-site, Relocate to Nyeri, Kenya.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started