We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more
We are seeking a Software Engineer who can help us design, implement, and deliver high-quality and high-scale cloud services that meet the needs of our customers and partners, willing to explore the unknown, from RDBMS and LDAP directories to Kerberos and SCIM protocols, from Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure DevOps pipelines. The Software Engineer role is more than just a regular developer – an explorer, a system administrator, a debugger, and a troubleshooter. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful problems, collaborate with a team, and learn and grow as an engineer. You will also have an opportunity to contribute to the broader Identity community and ecosystem, both within and outside Microsoft.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Kerberos Shadow Security Principals and other LDAP directories
- Experience with RDBMS administration, including TSQL debugging
- Experience with virtualization platforms
- Experience with PowerShell DSC, AD DS Group Policies, Patch management
- Experience with agile development methodologies and DevOps practices
- Experience with automated UI testing suites
- Experience with communication, collaboration, critical thinking skills, and ability to drive changes across multiple teams.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and monitor cloud services and on-premises applications that provide identity and access management solutions to our customers.
- Work closely with customers and partners to understand their issues, problems, requirements and scenarios and provide feedback and guidance on best practices and solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers, program managers, and designers across the Entra organization and beyond to deliver end-to-end experiences that delight our customers and users.
- Drive innovation and quality in our engineering processes and practices, and foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and learning.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the identity and security domains and apply them to our products and services.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started