Jumba is a construction tech platform that simplifies B2B purchase and financing of construction materials
About the role:
As a Software Developer at Jumba, you will have the opportunity to solve a broad range of challenging problems at scale. You’ll be charged with building fast and secure software to serve the needs of our customers all over Africa. Jumba has aggressive goals to grow its business, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment with talented and hardworking colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack web application or mobile app development.
- Experience with unit and functional testing.
- Experience with database design – NoSQL and SQL.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages – Java, Python, C#, C++
- Preferred: Experience with AWS.
The Software Developer role has the following requirements:
- Build and maintain full-stack web and mobile applications with a focus on stellar user experience.
- Create test plans and write unit and functional tests.
- Perform code reviews of other team members’ code.
- Write and review technical documents covering the design and implementation of features.
Jumba is a tech company that is simplifying the purchasing and financing of construction materials in Africa. Founded in April 2022, Jumba is building a platform that connects manufacturers and suppliers of construction supplies to builders and hardware retail stores. For more details: www.thejumba.com.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started