We're on a mission to deliver public cloud solutions to the telecom industry.
Skyvera is at the forefront of redefining the telecommunications industry through cloud-native solutions. We’re taking it a step further by integrating generative AI to revolutionize our sales, customer success, professional services, and operations. We are hiring a software engineer. Our vision doesn’t merely touch upon improving existing structures. Instead, it emphasizes constructing AI-driven frameworks that transform our business’s very core, ensuring we stay efficient and innovative.
By developing AI-driven solutions, you will redefine our operations, lead the way in innovative customer experiences, and set the pace for Skyvera’s next growth phase. You will shape our AI-centric future and position Skyvera as a trailblazer in the telecommunications industry.
So, if you’re excited about driving change, forging paths in uncharted AI terrains, and contributing meaningfully to a team determined to revolutionize the telecommunications landscape, apply now!
What You Will Be Doing
The Software Developer role has the following responsibilities:
- Proposing and conducting AI-driven experiments to enhance our sales, customer success, professional services, and operations
- Creating best practice playbooks and guides that ensure our teams harness the power of generative AI effectively
- Developing and launching AI-powered solutions and products that redefine the way we do business
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Engaging in AI tasks that don’t align with clear business objectives
- Getting sidetracked by pursuits without tangible business outcomes
- Sticking to outdated tech stacks that hinder innovation
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Staying ahead of the AI curve by adopting, testing, and integrating the latest technologies to maximize our business value
The Software Developer role has the following requirements:
- At least 3 years as a primary technical contributor in a team or software product
- Hands-on experience leveraging generative AI for business operations or for a product you’ve developed or enhanced
Skyvera maintains your legacy, on-premise software while reimagining its cloud-native future.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you find this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started