Leading the cloud. We help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities.
We are looking for a Functional Siebel engineer who will be responsible for Siebel Application Technical Lead and will provide management oversight and hands-on expertise supporting Oracle Cloud implementation projects. The Technical Lead will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients.
In terms of technical skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or an equivalent degree
- Experience with integrations across ERP, SCM, and HCM applications on-prem- SaaS
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Integration Architecture/Development with at least 3 years of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, OAuth, SSL)
- Experience with Oracle PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Report Development expertise in OTBI and BIP
- Experience leading remote/offshore/nearshore teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For this position, we are looking for a creative, innovative, and motivated professional with an open and flexible mindset who will work closely with the Customer to ensure alignment between business change, IT architecture, technical solutions, business resources and processes.
As an integral part of a global Organization, the Functional Siebel engineer will be working within an international environment with colleagues around the globe and contribute to global technology-driven initiatives or innovation programs for continuous service improvements.
As a Functional Siebel engineer in Oracle CSS, you will
- Act as Oracle Technical Lead on projects: leading the architecture, creating technical designs, and leading a team of Oracle Technical Applications Consultants (Integrations and Reporting). The role will be a mix of leadership and hands-on technical/functional guidance of projects.
- Lead the definition of the technical components (Reports, Integrations, Conversions, and Extensions) and define the delivery approach
- Provide hands-on leadership support via the development of prototypes and reference implementations
- Manage the implementation of technical solutions in Oracle ERP Cloud Application modules to support functional business requirements
- Provide guidance and advice to technical developers to help them improve their technical and professional skills
- Review technical solutions and code to ensure adherence to best practices and to help the team achieve industry-leading quality and performance of objects
- Contribute to continuous Peloton delivery process improvements and intellectual property
- Ability to travel 0-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Assess and analyze customers’ business needs to make sure that Oracle solutions meet the customer’s objectives.
- Assist customers in their overall Journey to the Cloud.
- Ensure Oracle cloud technologies are leveraged appropriately using best practices.
- Be the Oracle Solution Delivery authority to ensure that customers make informed decisions regarding scope to achieve beneficial solutions cost effectiveness, quality and reusability.
- Providing technical guidance on Oracle cloud and/or on-premise solutions to customers and other Oracle team members to underpin successful delivery.
- Support solutions around multi-cloud and hybrid cloud setups.
- Ensure successful handover from Implementation toward operations making sure the implemented solution will fit the customer requirements.
- Maintain the Oracle Solution to make sure the customer demands and needs will be met. Platforms for Oracle solutions are on-premise, cloud, or hybrid running various workloads (application, middleware, database, and infrastructure).
- Working closely with the Technical Account Manager to ensure that the individual work streams are technically well managed.
- Be the main contact for new business opportunities by supporting our presales team. Identifies and promotes opportunities for sales of Oracle products and services to support business growth.
- Actively lead and contribute to strategic programs and initiatives.
- Ability to be a technical team leader and coach team members in relevant skills. Finding ways to recognize the contributions of others in the team.
- To summarise – help to use and take the best advantage of all the value our company offers to our customers.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started