Dimension Data harnesses the trans-formative power of technology to help organizations achieve great things in the digital era.
The Senior Technical Architect – Cyber Security usually operates in a regional environment and takes guidance from the Go To Market (GTM) Leadership Team, globally and particularly within region.
The primary objective of this position is to collaborate with the relevant internal stakeholders in the GTM/Business Unit and region to ensure the country achievement of client-led, business value solutions. They will take responsibility for creating business value for clients through our portfolio and the successful execution of the strategy within their specific country.
The Senior Technical Architect – Cyber Security displays an excellent level of technical knowledge, combined with commercial acumen, business strategy skills, and knowledge of solution models and market trends as well as in-depth understanding of Cybersecurity.
This role will generate demand by assisting clients to identify and qualify current needs. They effectively articulate how the intelligent Cybersecurity GTM can add value through its products and services solutions offerings.
- Assist with the implementation of the strategy for their practice that will enable continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Owns and optimizes the solution portfolio investment for the owned business solutions for their clients, aligning with the business strategies and priorities.
- Identify and create demand for solutions that drive sales and ensure the financial viability for deployment, preparing and reviewing cost estimates.
- Assist with the facilitation of regular practitioner or delivery training activities on relevant topics and subject matter.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to assist with the documentation of the formal plan of record including business outcomes, release plan, investment plan, resource plan, assumptions, risks and issues.
- Participate in solution design reviews to ensure capacity to provide the solution and the profitability to the business, whilst ensuring client requirements are met.
- Assist with the development the service level agreements (SLA) and conduct the required reviews to ensure deliverables are met.
- Implement standards and tools for new solution architecture and recommend improvement changes to delivery frameworks that will promote and establish a reliable and competitive practice.
- Focus on continuous improvement in quality delivery.
- Identify market requirements for current and future products or solutions by conducting market research supported by client engagement sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business Field
- At least 4 Years relevant experience in a Cybersecurity and related technologies sales/pre-sales role
- 2-3 years of infrastructure, endpoint, or application security implementation experience
- Relevant vendor and industry certifications in Security at Professional or Expert level, e.g. Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CISSP/CISM.
- Working knowledge of cloud security technologies, e.g. Microsoft Azure Security Fundamentals, AWS Security, would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. ISO 27001, SABSA, TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, etc.) would be advantageous.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Thorough experience in multi-vendor Security products and understanding of industry best
- Client engagement and development consulting experience
- Previous experience in technical proposal writing
Looking to sharpen your Cyber Security skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for more information