Understand all of your metrics with dashboards that are easy to create and share. Trusted by the community.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in EMEA time zones due to the setup of the team and the stakeholders we work with.
The Business Applications team at Grafana
- The Business Applications team works together with our Cloud, Enterprise and Grafana teams to provide the best possible experience for our customers and the most efficient workflow for our staff.
- We build on the grafana.com platform to provide custom solutions and integrate with the many external systems that make up a modern business environment.
- This role is with our Marketplaces squad within the Business Applications team. This squad is responsible for building applications that allow Grafana customers to subscribe to our services offered on our partner marketplaces AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- We also integrate with these marketplaces to manage the metering and billing on the usage by our customers
As the Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work on:
- Take an active role in influencing our roadmap and your own career objectives
- Drive projects from initial ideation all the way to operations once it is in the hands of stakeholders
- Embrace our open-source culture and contribute to other projects that may not directly fall within your team’s scope
- Design, build, operate, and maintain our critical systems, owning the reliability, performance, and availability
- Be a part of your team’s on-call rotations and take ownership of the services you’re running
- Mentor and support other team members, participate in design discussions and collaborate with the team
This role and the team are a good fit for you if
- You are comfortable working in a remote-first company; communication is key.
- You are comfortable in a collaborative, friendly, kind, and respectful environment.
- You value autonomy and enabling decisions over committees and red tape.
- You work well within a team in an agile setup and you’re driven to help others.
- You like to mentor and teach others, especially the junior members of the team.
- Although you can drive your work independently, you also know when to reach out for help.
- You care deeply about user experience and the quality of the products that you work on.
- You have interests in full-stack development and working in DevOps environments.
We understand that you may not have experience with all of the above technologies. Please do apply even if you do not match some of the above criteria.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started