We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
To address the increasing customer interest in Windows Containers, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to drive the development of a smooth and competitive end-to-end customer experience for Windows Server Containers. You will be a champion in understanding customers’ difficulties with Windows containers, removing those difficulties where we can, and improving troubleshooting guides. You will work with Microsoft partner teams to help them onboard their workloads onto Windows Server Containers to improve reliability and reduce costs and carbon footprint.
- Design, implement, and stabilize high-quality features to facilitate customer adoption of Windows Server Containers.
- Break down complex, interconnected systems to identify improvements
- Maintain close technical relationships with partner teams, provide technical leadership and be a mentor for junior members of the team.
Senior Software Engineer – Qualifications
- OR equivalent experience.
- At least 2+ years coding experience in C++/C#/Go
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Great at dealing with ambiguity
Cloud Background check:
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required one to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.