Transforming access to essential goods and services across Africa.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior UX Researcher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in UX research, with a proven track record of running multiple research tracks & user testing UX flows.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be responsible for leading the user research efforts for our company. This includes planning and conducting user research, analyzing data, and presenting tactical & strategic insights to the team. You will also be responsible for maintaining a research roadmap, ensuring that user research is regularly conducted and that findings are properly documented and shared with the team.
In addition to your research skills, you should also have strong communication and collaboration skills. You will work closely with designers and product managers to incorporate user research findings into the product development process.
- Plan and conduct user testing, including recruiting participants, designing test materials, and analysing data
- Maintain a research calendar, ensuring that user research is regularly conducted and findings are properly documented and shared with the team
- Utilizing methods such as ethnographic/field research, desktop research, concept testing, card sorting, surveys, usability testing (in-person & remote) etc.
- Organize, schedule and document user studies across our markets
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and developers to incorporate user research findings into the product development process
- Communicate research project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in technology, competition, industry developments, and regulatory environment.
- Support the product & design team in establishing a UX research practice
- Help implement best industry standards and best practices in practising UX research
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in UX research
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing user research data
- Ability to create, formalize, and implement, a UX research strategy and roadmap
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to take ownership and influence others
- Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different people & functions
- Exceptional communication skills which include clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to listen effectively
- Experience leading user research efforts and presenting findings to stakeholders
- Proficiency with user research tools and techniques
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started