Delivering Data-Driven Health Care, Door-to-Door.
Living Goods is in the process of optimizing the ERP system that supports business critical operations across the organization’s multiple offices. The ERP system is built by integrating several Microsoft products i.e. Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations module,D365 Project Operations, D365 HR and D365 Sales & customer service.
Other Microsoft Peripheral applications like Power BI as well as 3rd party systems including an Android POS ,Mobile payments ,several banking systems are integrated to build a fully working solution
We seek to have a Senior Project Manager ERP who will work closely with LG internal core program management , technical and functional leads and project execution teams drawn from several implementing partners for an initial duration of 6 months. The Senior Project Manager ERP will support LG’s internal core program management in leading and producing components of project management deliverables, managing timely closure of action items, providing general project management support for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager ERP
- Facilitate or participate in project team meetings, document meeting minutes, issues, decisions and action items, and follow-up between meetings to drive issues and action items to closure
- Lead daily stand-ups, identify issues that need escalating for resolution and escalate appropriately
- Lead multiple project work streams including creating and maintaining work break down structures and detailed project plans and reporting progress to internal core program management team.
- Daily tracking of project budget vs. actuals, ensure vendor invoices and expenses are in compliance with contracted terms, escalate and resolve expense and invoicing issues as they arise, create and provide a monthly burn rate report, and provide monthly BvA reports
- Risk Management for ERP Program; manage/update the project risk register, provide follow-up on action items and support the development of mitigations for new project risks; help core team identify new risks, analyze tactical risks to identify if any should be escalated to Strategic Risk
- Responsible for overall project management – complete ownership of project delivery life cycle – from kick-offs, requirement gathering , analysis , design , build, testing ,UAT through to full go-live and handover.
- Project execution – driving project meetings and timely resource mobilization from across LG and all supporting partners to ensure workplans and milestones are delivered by multi-stakeholders team on time, in-budget and within the specific parameters aligned to Living Goods.
- Project governance – Complete management of all project documentations, preparation of required project summary and program executive reports , work approval summaries, project change requests, project jeopardies /escalations including leading interpretations and presentations of such to the Steerco for necessary signoff and decisions.
- Project communication – management of updated project implementation records including BRDs, FRDs, Configurations files, UAT scripts, UAT results, using necessary documentation to ensure sufficient and timely flow of understanding at all levels across several LG teams ,Vendors (e.g Microsoft) , implementing partners , consultancy teams and all key stakeholders. Using multiple channels of communication to empower project teams with clarity on workplans, dependencies, pending actions, ownership and time expectations at all times during the project Lifecyle.
- Change management – driving and championing all necessary change management for successful adoption of the solution across the organization – while working close with the necessary LG and implementing partner stakeholders .Ensure grants or contracts are well administered and that program and support teams are fully informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and LG procedures to support on-track, on-time, and on-budget implementation.
- Manage updates by working closely with Deputy Project Manager, business leaders, team members and stakeholders on key components of the project such as but not limited to, technical and functional requirements, business requirements and milestone schedule; risks and stakeholder feedback.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a project manager
- Draft new and manage/update existing project documentation, including project status reports, schedules, presentations, action logs, issue logs, etc.
- Manage all external reporting to ensure timely delivery of high-quality reports which meet donor and LG requirements, coordinating closely with program and finance managers and coordinators.
- Ensure quality information management related to reporting by overseeing the regular maintenance of grant files, reporting calendars, and updating of internal LG documentation and Grant Management Tools.
- In concert with the finance team, assist program technical leads and operations staff with understanding the reporting and other compliance requirements on their grants.
Skill and Competencies
- Over 12 years’ experience of excellent stakeholder management skills across all seniority levels within business and technical functions across organizations acquired while delivering similar projects .
- At- least 8 years of proven track record in delivery of complete ERP systems – prior projects preferably includes major Microsoft products – Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics AX.
- Deep hands on ERP Implementation experience – able to anticipate and manage common technical and business challenges in a complex ERP project.
- Deep experience in multi-partner implementations –moves quickly to build clarity on roles and provides timely direction and guidance on workplans execution
- Strong understanding and experience of end to end ERP implementation and Microsoft project life cycle including management of system tests, UATs, data migrations ,integrations, security compliance, Microsoft LCS management guideline/best practice, Go live preparations ,Go/No Go criteria’s and best practices for transitioning solutions into production.
- Methodical approach, with a firm understanding in AGILE/ Waterfall/ SureStep methodology principles
- Diverse industry/ business process exposure, ideally including retail, supply chain, HR, professional services and finance.
- Multinational experience – well versed with working with multi-cultural delivery teams across the globe and matrix business organizations with multiple offices – Global, country operations team management and alignment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university – Business, Commerce, Accounting , Information Technology or any other related course.
- Experience in managing or coordinating project efforts including, but not limited to, cross-functional global business application projects (i.e. ERP, HRIS, CRM) with multiple work streams and interfaces
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile Project Management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time
- Strong analytic problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
Preferred Additional Requirements
- Industry certifications in accounting /finance/ERP systems are highly desired.
- Certification in PMP, Prince2.
- Certification in D365 F&O finance or supply chain management is an additional bonus.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Would you like to get onto the path towards becoming one of the top developers in Kenya? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools that offer comprehensive training in coding.
If you are looking to specifically acquire the certifications needed for a job like this, click here for information on how to get started.