We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
The Product Manager is someone with a passion for designing and building products, a solid technical understanding – and good interpersonal skills for coordination with engineering and design teams and partner teams across the world.
You will contribute to building end-user experiences in a product area, understanding customer and user needs for your area, defining the end-to-end user experience and customer journey, developing roadmaps, negotiating priorities, and working with internal and external partners to deliver innovative functionalities and features. This will require close interactions with partner teams such as leading engineers, designers, and user researchers.
As a Microsoft Product Manager, we are looking for someone who:
- Works closely with design and user research to create, develop, and refine innovative & compelling user-centric experience solutions that meet the business, project, and design goals and objectives.
- Deeply empathize with and understand the underlying customer needs
- Forms hypotheses and performs experiments to iterate and drive improvement in specific performance metrics
- Contributes to large cross-functional projects with internal teams and partners, tracks and manages dependencies to enable cohesively, connected user scenarios.
- Works across multiple engineering groups to align on product/solution architecture & technical requirements.
- Ensures standards are met throughout the development lifecycle (e.g., quality, privacy, security).
- Master’s degree or equivalent, computer science or related technical disciplines preferred
- Experience in software product development with end-user experiences
- Background in driving features throughout the product lifecycle
- Experience in driving partnership/collaboration
- Ability to help the team in solving technical problems in the best conceivable way
- Be able to see the difference between good and bad interaction design
- Be updated on what is happening in the industry and be an active user of services that change how people connect, communicate, and collaborate
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Focused on solutions and results
Are you looking to sharpen your Project Management skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started