We’re looking for a brilliant and motivated Senior Node.js Developer to join our team. You will report to our Head of Frontend (this is not a mistake: this position will straddle the backend and frontend) and among your tasks, you will design and build solid, scalable, and maintainable Node.js applications; lead Code Reviews, lead and mentor colleagues; create a positive environment for the people around you, share knowledge with everyone, and help the team grow; collaborate other team leads, and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose technical solutions. This is meant to be partly a management role, it won’t just be about writing code.
The Senior Node.js Developer role has the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience working with Node.js (possibly spent crafting mid-large size API applications using object-oriented programming, and patterns);
- Experience in leading and mentoring small-sized Node.js teams (having excellent communication and collaboration skills);
- Solid knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis, Postgres);
- Experience in Unit, Integration, and Acceptance testing, and CI/CD tools;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Experience with API development and use of 3rd party APIs;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Side projects or open-source projects contributions (you might want to share via GitHub link);
- Experience with browser controlling tools (i.e. Puppeteer, Selenium);
- Experience With Kubernetes and Docker;
- Experience with SaaS development.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started