Tezza Business Solutions
IT service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Digital Marketing services
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET software developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites. You will be acting in a managerial role, overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET software developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, ASP.Net Core, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started