Healthcare Designed For Your Life, Your Needs, & Your Budget
We’re looking for an experienced senior mobile software engineer who is passionate about creating the future of healthcare to join our unique team. As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, launching and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Antara is building a time-zone-aligned & remote-first product development team with centres of gravity in Nairobi & Bangalore – presence in these locations is highly valued.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, addressing every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all time.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
The Senior Mobile Software Engineer should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience that informs a solid foundation in computer science
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in a fast-paced engineering organization
- Experience shipping and iterating on commercial-grade products (i.e. not just contract services)
- At least 4 hours of time-zone-aligned work hours with East Africa Time (EAT)
- Have demonstrated passion for code craftsmanship
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Healthcare / clinical applications
- Secure omnichannel messaging/engagement / behaviour change
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Mentoring and leading engineers
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started