A Better Deal. Every Stay.
About the job
Vio.com believes travel is the one thing that opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveller the best accommodation deal, worldwide.
This year we launched our mobile application to our customers, which means in the next period we’re looking to improve their experience with it from multiple angles.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced Senior React Native Engineer to join us, reporting to the team Engineering Manager.
What you will do:
The Senior Mobile Engineer – React Native remote role has the following responsibilities:
- Engineer and build a cross-platform (iOS, Android) mobile app for Vio.com customers.
- Work together with the staff engineer, product manager, UX designers, and fellow engineers to build new features on the mobile application.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to improve the user experience of the application and design, build, and run A/B tests.
- Work on new initiatives to help our users find, book, and manage their bookings directly from the Vio.com app.
Who you are:
The Senior Mobile Engineer – React Native remote role has the following requirements:
- You have experience in engineering battle-tested mobile solutions with React Native.
- You have extensive experience with the app store distribution and mobile release cycles.
- You have a strong passion for the end-user experience, from pixels to performance.
- You value the customer’s success and satisfaction above all else.
- You have extensive experience with end-to-end testing and mobile app CI/CD solutions.
- You have experience with mobile A/B testing and feature flag implementations.
What we offer:
- Plenty of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the city, be part of a culture that values sharing knowledge every day and has a budget to attend conferences and develop yourself.
- Excellent company culture, work across a highly committed and long-term focused team that shares the rewards of success alongside you
- A good compensation package includes significant stock appreciation rights.
- Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and a chance to work remotely.
- You will be part of a highly international team that enjoys working, eating & travelling together in one of the best office locations in Amsterdam
- We enjoy getting together to celebrate our wins with company events in Amsterdam and abroad
- A budget for your dream home office, relocation & work visa in The Netherlands for you and your family
- Access to free mental health support via OpenUp.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started