Tezza Business Solutions
IT service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Digital Marketing services
The role of the Senior iOS developer is to develop high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. This will include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
The Senior iOS Developer must have a solid working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the user’s needs.
- Strategy, Planning & Execution
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years of iOS development
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.•
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Have published 4+ iOS apps in the app store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in Restful API integration
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle
- Experience in offline storage, Multi-threading, and performance tuning
- UI testing experience
- Unit testing experience
- iOS DevOps experience
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, and detail-oriented with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, and effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started