CPHRM Group Limited
CPHRM Group Limited is a management consultancy that researches,develops, implements, manages and operates turn-key projects and solutions.
We are actively recruiting two Senior Full-Stack Developers to join our Software development team. The recruited candidates are expected to join the development team immediately. They will be tasked with developing exciting internal and client solutions. We offer a hybrid workplace policy to our developers who are well enumerated.
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified candidates, and we don’t charge for our interview process.
The Senior Full-Stack Developers role has the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs conferring with users studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management.
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. Jira) and automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (C#, React, and Flutter) and the Dot Net Core Framework.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning is an added advantage.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering or any other related course.
- Any additional Certification is an added advantage.
- Highly flexible hybrid Workplace policy.
- Well enumerated vacancy.
CPHRM Group is a leading Research, Advisory, and Software solutions development consultancy firm, dedicated to empowering businesses and organizations on their path to success. We believe that innovation, creativity, and professionalism are the cornerstones of business growth.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in the vibrant heart of Nairobi, Kenya, our roots run deep in the local community. However, our reach extends far beyond borders. We are proud to serve clients from various corners of the globe, transcending geographical boundaries to offer our expertise universally.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started