Shaping a sustainable future with the world’s leading organizations
About The Role
Law is generally poorly structured and non-searchable, it changes regularly and it is written in complicated phrases. Libryo is re-organizing the world’s regulations and making them available to customers at global companies so that they can know what laws apply to them, what they need to do to comply and be able to report compliance. As Senior Full Stack Developer, you will play a vital role as a member of the Libryo technology team in building the technology to make this happen.
What You Will Do (Responsibilities)
The Senior Full Stack Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the rest of the team in an Agile environment to implement well-engineered, scalable solutions
- 90% of your time will be spent writing code. The rest would be spent collaborating with the team
- Collaborate with peers in code review
- Working with product managers and designers to conceptualize new Libryo features
- Critically and constructively think through project challenges to provide recommendations and solutions
The Senior Full Stack Developer role has the following requirements:
- A university degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name
- Problem-solving skills and a critical mindset
- Minimum 6-7 years of software development experience building highly scalable web applications
- Creative and lateral thinker
- The desire and ability to learn
- Effective communication skills to understand the problem domain
- Technical background:
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns and object-oriented design principles
- Core knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Laravel preferred
- Proficiency with software testing using PHPUnit
- Vue JS
- MySQL experience or another relational database
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Prefered Skills And Competency Requirements
- You have experience in digital knowledge management and working with legislation (you know your statutes from your regulations and your preambles from your sections).
Location: Libryo has a remote-first working policy.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started