Service Management Group (SMG)
SMG is an experience management provider that offers a software with a service (SwaS) solution to help brands improve customer + employee experiences.
As Senior Frontend Software Engineer you will have full stack experience with a frontend focus. You will thrive at taking on real complex problems, prioritizing the user and hunger to find the best clean solution. If you like developing user-focused products for people with actionable insights, using clever architecture and code that’s as beautiful inside and out, come join the team!
✅ What will you bring to the team?
The role of Senior Frontend Software Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge of building frontends using the Angular framework
- Lead by example and mentor through knowledge sharing
- Propose product design features to support scalability, usability, and better performance
- Developing and deploying cloud-based SaaS applications with Azure
- Experience working with highly available, scalable, distributed systems leveraging microservices architecture
- Uphold programming coding standards and best practices
- Efficient Unit Testing (create, maintain, execute)
- Strong knowledge of formal algorithmic analysis and design
- Create and maintain documentation on the internal architecture of the system
- Work with Agile Software development techniques including Scrum and Kanban
- Produce technical specifications and product requirements
- Empathy and communication skills. You can explain your ideas in a clear way and, just as important, listen actively to others
- Thought process. Ask questions, analyze, and share your thoughts on the challenges we uncover. In other words, help the team to make the best solution to those difficult programming problems
✅ Tech Stack
- Angular and its related technologies (TypeScript, Angular CLI, RxJS)
- C# Dotnet Core or .NET 5+
- Public cloud provider Azure
✅ What Requirements would be great to have?
- 5+ years of software engineering and a good understanding of OOP design rules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Background in SaaS
- Strong technical skills, including architectural patterns and how/when to implement
- Knowledge in UX/UI, and PrimeNG
- Experience in UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Cypress
- Experience with SQL or similar relational databases and using document databases
- Entity Framework Core
- Fluent English
✅ What do we offer to you?
- Fully Remote, infinite contract, full-time position
- Unlimited PTO
- 14 weeks of parental leave
- A diverse, experienced, friendly team which will welcome, support and challenge you
- BYOD – reimburse up to $1500 if you opt to purchase a device (either Mac or Windows)
⚡ Interested? Apply today! ⚡
✅ About Our Company:
SMG is a leading experience management (XM) provider, accelerating revenue for restaurants, retailers, and other location-centric consumer businesses by changing how brands act on customer + employee insights. With a rich 30-year history rooted in The Service Profit Chain, SMG is the industry’s only software with a service (SwaS) provider—uniquely pairing an enterprise software platform with professional services to help brands generate new revenue, grow existing revenue, reduce detractors, and drive operational efficiencies.
⚡ Interested? Apply today! ⚡
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started