Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa.
The role of the Senior Frontend Developer (JS) is to create well-written web applications in React, TypeScript, HTML and CSS using the most up-to-date technologies. We are looking for a developer responsible for the client side of our services. The primary focus for the Senior Frontend Developer (JS) will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Work with the backend developer to define RESTFul API Specification
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and component
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results
The role of Senior Frontend Developer (JS) has the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience developing web applications
- 6+ years of experience building frontend applications in React, and TypeScript.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with VSCode
- Experience with OAuth and JWT Tokens
- Experience with GraphQL
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, and detail-oriented with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, and Senior Frontend Developer (JS)effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started