Only KOKO, with its Smart Fuel Technology brings you the Most Affordable, Most Convenient and Safest 2-Burner cooking experience you desire.
About KOKO Networks
Senior DevOps Engineer – What you will do
- Lead small teams and projects to build tools and software to manage cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Own production environments and develop a holistic view of system health for the benefit of your own and other teams, troubleshooting any part of supported services when needed.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to manage deployment and monitoring of all KOKO’s distributed software applications, ensuring systems are available at all times.
- Measure and optimise system performance, to stay ahead of customer needs
- Design and apply best practices in the areas of secure cloud design patterns, automated security, and CI/CD across KOKO’s teams and projects, helping others to deliver their solutions more effectively.
- Collect and analyse metrics to make recommendations for performance improvements and fault findings.
- Participate in system design reviews, infrastructure management and capacity planning.
- Establish and implement administrative and operational best practices for engineering teams
- Detect abnormalities in performance and proactively address issues before they impact our customers
- Be on-call to manage high-priority issues when needed, in collaboration with other engineering team members via our incident response processes.
- Participate in building the engineering culture at KOKO.
Senior DevOps Engineer – What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Five or more years of experience working with SRE and/or DevOps and/or cloud teams.
- Python and shell scripting experience.
- Strong track record designing and delivering automated toolchains and secure cloud patterns.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and APM tools.
- Experience in the following areas: enterprise application and service-based architectures, software design methods, CI/CD, cyber security, process automation, QA and test automation, and highly scalable data architectures.
- Understanding of the Linux operating system, networking, and databases
- Strong understanding of principles and practices to be applied to excel at this role.
- Well-developed skills in designing and building for performance, reliability, security and maintainability.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, who is calm and decisive under pressure.
- Empathy for your colleagues, encouraging team members to think creatively while knowing where to intervene to tackle tough problems and navigate conflicts.
- We use AWS extensively and so, certifications with cloud technologies is a bonus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary plus a quarterly cash bonus
- Annual compensation reviews – we reward great work
- 21 days of annual leave plus public holidays plus examination leave
- Hybrid working model – allowing you to split your time between in-person collaboration at one of our offices and working remotely
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills, incl. full access to over 5,000 online courses
- The right equipment for the job – a choice of MacBook, Windows, or Linux laptop
- Health insurance
Looking to sharpen your Software Engineering skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.