Software Solutions provider Company | 🇷🇼
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the deployment, automation, and continuous integration and delivery of our software products. You will work closely with our development teams to ensure the smooth delivery of software releases and implement efficient and reliable infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain the infrastructure for deployment, monitoring, and logging of our software products.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Implement continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Work closely with development teams to identify bottlenecks and improve software delivery efficiency.
- Monitor system health and performance, ensuring high availability and reliability.
- Provide technical guidance to junior DevOps team members.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and cloud infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or related roles.
- Demonstrated expertise in automation, deployment, and infrastructure management.
- Strong experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Container, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure such as OpenStack, AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Strong understanding of security best practices for cloud-based infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic, innovative work environment. If you are passionate about DevOps and cloud infrastructure and have a proven track record in delivering complex software projects, we would love to hear from you.
About Pivot Access Ltd
Pivot Access is the leading software and cloud infrastructure service provider in Rwanda and East Africa and has a proven track record of delivering exceptional software solutions that are customized to meet the unique needs of regulated institutions. With over 12 years of experience in digital security and a deep understanding of financial, commercial, and telecommunications digital environments, Pivot Access is dedicated to creating solutions that are centred around inclusion, reliability, and security. The company’s product portfolio includes cutting-edge technologies such as prepaid vending systems, payment systems, systems integrations, banking applications, real-time transaction reconciliations, electronic merchant payments, traffic management solutions, and modern data centre infrastructures. By leveraging its expertise and experience, Pivot Access is committed to empowering various industries to innovate while meeting compliance standards requirements.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started