Create digital technology solutions that financially enrich the lives of lower-income consumers in emerging markets.
About the job
Role and Responsibilities
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the building, maintaining, supporting, and releasing of systems in production environments, as well as the general maintenance of CI/CD tools. The position of Senior DevOps Engineer provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects, technologies, and activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of applications
- Automation of processes
- Manage and support environments in AWS.
- Build and Manage the CD Environment
- Build and Maintain Docker/Java
- Support other teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Ability to manage the full release process
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in CI/CD tools
- 3+ years’ experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Similar)
- 5+ years’ experience in Version Control GIT/SVN.
- 5+ years’ experience in AGILE/Scrum project methodologies
- 8+ years’ experience in:
- Linux. Preferably Red-Hat Based (RHEL, CentOS, SLE)
- Experience in Virtualization (VMWare, ProxMox, Oracle VirtualBox or similar)
- Experience in Monitoring Tools (Zabbix) is a plus.
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, where technology is constantly changing.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be patient, meticulous, and logical in their work and capable of prioritizing tasks.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started