We help you manage emails in one place. Simplify your workflow, so that you can achieve more, in less time with the number 1 #Outlookalternative #emailclient.🐤
As the Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer, you will work closely with our other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, using C#, .NET 6, Avalonia, Entity Framework Core, SQLite and CEF, bringing Mailbird to macOS and beyond. You will also help develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time – it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
The Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer should fulfil the following requirements:
- Have experience with C#, WPF (or other XAML-based frameworks) and MVVM.
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be back-end or front-end.
- Care about the performance of your code.
- Parallelism and concurrency are your bread and butter.
- Experience with desktop or mobile development is a big plus.
- Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
- Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and as part of a team.
- Have great communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Competitive contractor pay.
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards, etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.