We’re looking for a brilliant and motivated Senior Backend Developer – Ruby on Rails to join our team. Among your tasks, you will design and build solid, scalable, and maintainable Rails applications; lead Code Reviews and mentor colleagues; create a positive environment for the people around you, share knowledge with everyone and help the team grow; collaborate with designers, team leads, and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose technical solutions…It’s not just about writing code!
The Senior Backend Developer – Ruby on Rails role has the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Ruby Developer (possibly spent crafting mid-large size web applications using Ruby on Rails);
- Great understanding of OOP, and design patterns;
- Solid knowledge of relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch);
- Experience in Unit, Integration, and Acceptance testing using RSpec and Capybara;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Side projects or open-source projects contributions (you might want to share via GitHub link);
- Continuous integration and deployment skills;
- Experience with SaaS development and RESTful API development;
- Experience With Kubernetes and Docker.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started