Rescue is a first response dispatcher and aggregator that gets you the best and closest help anywhere anytime.
We’re looking for a Senior Automated QA Engineer to work alongside our software teams testing our web-enabled products. Your role as the Senior Automated QA Engineer will be to work with users and software engineers to document, outline and execute both automated and manual QA processes to ensure our products work smoothly.
To apply for this role submit a 1 page CV, we will not progress applications of CVs over this length.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Automated Testing
- Proficiency with manual testing of software products.
- Experience working in Agile teams; deep understanding of the product development process.
- Proficiency in juggling multiple work streams, complex problems, and agile timelines.
- Use of TestRail or similar testing tools.
- Experience working with users, collecting feedback, user research, or product management is a huge plus.
- Lean and Agile team of highly-skilled and experienced global talent.
- Mission-driven team & work; the chance to work on the live and action-packed lifesaving platform.
- A fun and flexible work environment in our Nairobi office: flexible working hours and flexible holiday/leave policy.
- Health insurance and of course Flare’s rescue.co cover Ambulance and Roadside assistance for you and your family.
- Short/long-term disability + life insurance.
- Delicious daily breakfast & lunch with the team.
About the Company
Flare is a fast-growing tech startup building next-gen emergency response for the future. Our 24-hour rescue.co Dispatch Centre provides life-saving services throughout Kenya and our platform powers emergency response for SOS and EMS applications.
Over the last four years, we’ve built and deployed a lifesaving platform that has reduced response times by more than 80% and saved thousands of lives from previously impossible situations. We are growing and looking for passionate, hardworking, and effective team members to join our team of passionate and highly-skilled product, dev & engineering professionals.
The team: We are 30+ business & ops specialists, software engineers, and emergency dispatchers based in Nairobi and operating throughout Kenya. We are a goal-driven and results-oriented team focused on the continuous improvement of our technologies and dispatch operations. We value agility, grit, and innovation.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.