Rescue is a first response dispatcher and aggregator that gets you the best and closest help anywhere anytime.
We are looking for an experienced SCRUM master to join our remote team – to manage SCRUM practices on our development teams – ensuring their team follows scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the team to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
You should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor teams. Excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills alongside SCRUM & leadership experience are required for this role.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items. Tracking process and progress.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Certified scrum master.
- 5+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
A lean and agile team of highly-skilled and experienced global talent
Mission-driven team & work; a chance to work on the live and action-packed lifesaving platform
Full-time position with great team & benefits
Fun and flexible remote work environment #LI-Remote
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started