Dimension Data East Africa
Dimension Data harnesses the trans-formative power of technology to help organizations achieve great things in the digital era.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to take on the role of SAP Developer and make your mark wherever you go? We are looking for an SAP Developer to fill a fixed-term contract role. This role will be based at a client site.
The SAP Developer will be responsible for working with the SAP functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, develop various objects, document, and test the solutions, support implementations, and perform production support. From time to time, he/she will be required to also participate in SAP-related projects in a similar capacity
- Work with functional teams to design, develop, implement, maintain, and support SAP and related systems
- Manage/resolve incidents and enhancement requests
- Work with project teams to design and develop new applications or solutions in new SAP-related projects
- Develop programming solutions to solve business problems based on functional specifications developed by the functional team
- Ability to work/troubleshoot/resolve issues independently
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- University Degree in IT, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Bachelor of Science or an equivalent preferred
- 3 years minimum experience in SAP Business Intelligence Solutions
- SAP BI/BW Business Objects Certification or Equivalent
- Experience with ETL tools (SAP Data Services, Oracle ODI, Microsoft SSIS, Talend), query languages (Oracle PL/SQL, SQL)
- Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL server)
About Dimension Data
At Dimension Data we empower our people to deliver client-centric solutions. We want to see our people make the most of every opportunity, and together we can achieve the extraordinary. Our diverse and inspiring people are experts at what they do and are serious about delivering measurable and sustainable value at every turn.
Are you looking to sharpen your Database Management skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started