Accelerating the ZK revolution by supporting web3 networks with reliable and cost-efficient proof generation!
As a Rust Engineer, you’ll work closely with other engineers across the stack to productize our offerings, including building out public API gateways for our products. Your days might also include performance profiling of open-source code bases, integrating our stack with peer-to-peer blockchain networks, running/monitoring node infrastructure, and interfacing with clients.
Being a self-starter is essential, as there are always a variety of challenges that need to be tackled. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth and success.
The Rust Engineer role has the following requirements:
- Significant experience in Rust
- Deep understanding of fundamental blockchain concepts
- Experience with performance tuning or optimization
- Experience implementing high-performance software and distributed systems
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of computer architecture and configuration
- Ability to think across layers of abstractions
- Understanding of technology tradeoffs and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience modifying and contributing to open-source codebases
- Understanding of computer security principles
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Google Cloud
Some exciting challenges we tackle on a daily basis
- Algorithmic optimization
- Hardware and software co-design
- Vectorized processing on GPUs
- High-performance low level parallel architecture
- Assembly level optimization
Who We Are
We are a small, focused team from around the world, with a track record of shipping and maintaining quality production systems. A team that has cross-disciplinary engineering expertise, ranging from systems-level software programming and applied cryptography to digital logic design and datacenter architecture.
We value curiosity and creativity in the face of novel challenges and a healthy competitive spirit. The team works remotely from across the globe, so the ability to operate with autonomy and communicate asynchronously is a must.
We are actively hiring more problem solvers, tinkerers, and technology magicians who love high performance and efficiency. If you are excited to enter ZK-enabled Internet with us, please apply via the Ashby link.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started