We’re the leading payment services company with local know-how in building payments and business tools for Africa
This is a full-time on-site role for a Report Developer in Nairobi County, Kenya. The Report Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining reports, extracting and transforming data, and performing data modelling and analysis using analytical skills. The Report Developer will also be required to perform ETL (Extract Transform Load) tasks to ensure data accuracy.
- Report Development and Data Analysis skills
- Analytical Skills for data modeling and analysis
- Experience in working with Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Experience with BI tools such as SSRS, PowerBI or Tableau is a plus
Pesapal is a leading Payment services company in Africa, providing businesses and entrepreneurs with tools to collect money online and in person via mobiles, cards, and bank transfers. The company offers popular digital devices for ticketing, reservations, reporting, inventory, merchant credit, APIs, and more. Pesapal is committed to product innovation that solves Africa’s payment challenges, with a goal of connecting a million African entrepreneurs and customers to electronic payments, e-commerce, and the global financial system by 2030. The Central Banks of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda regulate the company.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started