Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services.
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote Senior Web Designer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
Multitasking between many projects while preserving and delivering a high-quality work
Being proactive, highly motivated and involved in helping the other team members suggest improvements and solutions to problems
Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TLs
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Help with code reviews and technical project management
- Work on finding solutions for both low-level and high-level problems
- Help with defining test plans with QAs
- Make project-related technical decisions
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need for constant supervision
- Cover the complete development of small-scale projects
- Lead teams of various sizes under the supervision of Operations, Engineering Head, and Technical Lead(s)
- Supervise the development of small-scale projects
Ensure the projects are following best practices and having maintained and updated tests (e.g. unit, integration, functional)
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
The Remote Senior Web Designer should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with full-stack development
Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
- Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS/Docker Swarm)
- Solid experience in system and software architecture
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Good in mentoring others and proposing better technical approaches and integrations in coordination with the Engineering department
Excellent communication skills, confidence and preparation for calls within a company and with potential clients when needed
Good at providing estimates and predicting usual difficulties that startup projects usually have
A great overall IT knowledge being capable of achieving a basic understanding of the technology in a short amount of time
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started