Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? We are hiring a Remote Junior Web Developer. If you’re an innovator by nature and have a passion for development, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a fully remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The Remote Junior Web Developer should fulfil the following requirements:
- 1+ year of software development experience
- Some experience with full-stack development
- Significant fluency in one or more back-end languages (PHP/Node.js/Python/C#)
- Experience with one or more frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Django, React, Angular)
- Some skills with HTML/CSS and HTML slicing
- Some DB programming experience (SQL/NoSQL) – ORM experience a plus
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started