Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services
The Remote Full-stack JS Developer should fulfil the following requirements:
- 3+ years of software development experience both backend and frontend
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Knowledge of web sockets, particularly socket.io
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with build systems and tooling
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Knoweledge of at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Familiarity with Backbone & Marionette.js
- Proficient in Git
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- Hourly or Salaried positions are available
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started