Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote C++/Math/Algorithm developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for a zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
The Remote C++/Math/Algorithm Developer should fulfil the following requirements:
- 2+ years working in software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong math and algorithm skills
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- C# programming skills are a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following: QT framework, VTK, Multithreaded programming, Network programming (with Boost Lib), Point cloud processing (with PCL and VTK PointCould Libs), Signal, audio or speech processing/analysis, Image processing/analysis, Video processing/analysis, Machine learning, 2D/3D geometric algorithms.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started